Each year, as part of the ACA Annual Banquet, a series of prestigious national awards are presented to individuals and organizations who have illustrated exemplary leadership, service, and dedication to various aspects of paddlesport.
- Legends of Paddling
- Excellence in Instruction
- Sanctioned Event of the Year
- Green Paddle for Waterway Conservation
- Joe Pina Volunteer of the Year
- Stroke of Achievement
- J.Henry Rushton
- President's Award(s)
Nominations deadline is July 31, 2015.
How to submit a nomination:
- Download the Award Nomination Form (word)
- Type your responses (please do not print)
- Upload it here (online)
Award Recipients will be announced at the ACA Annual Banquet & Awards Ceremony at the upcoming Instructor Trainer Conference in Charleston, SC.
For additional information, please contact the ACA Communications Coordinator.