The purpose of the Canoe Poling Committee is: to encourage, sanction and sponsor amateur competition in canoe poling at local, regional, national, and international levels.
Canoe poling competitions consist of both wildwater and slalom events with classes for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Fundamental instruction is generally provided for beginners prior to each race.
2016 Canoe Poling National Championships
- Date: June 11, 2016
- Location: Unionville, Connecticut
- Venue: Farmington River
- Contact: Nelson Walker
- Event Information (available soon)
Results - Canoe Poling National Championship Races:
- 2016 Results - TBD!
- 2015 Results - Fredericksburg, VA
- 2014 Results - New Portland, ME
- 2013 Results - Huntington, MA
- 2012 Results - Fredericksburg, VA
- 2011 Results - New Portland, ME
- 2010 Results - Russell, MA
- 2009 Results - Fredericksburg, VA
- 2008 Results - Eureka, MO
- 2007 Results - Unionville, CT
- 2006 Results - Riparius, NY
Canoe Poling Governance:
- Canoe Poling Racing Rules (2011)
Canoe Poling Links: