Location: Asheville, NC
- Dr. Gary Green (U.S. Forest Service NSRE, Project Manager)
- John Malatak (U.S. Coast Guard Office of Boating Safety, Program Chief)
- Sutton Bacon (Nantahala Outdoor Center, CEO)
- Conference Presentations
- Paddle America Club Social
- Adaptive Paddling track
- Paddle with ACA Board and Staff
- National Office Staff Presentations
- SEIC Meeting
- Silent Auction
- Legends of Paddling Reception
- Annual Banquet & Awards
- ACA Annual Membership Meeting
- Over 175 Members, Paddlers, Instructors, Instructor Trainers & Instructor Trainer Educators
- 37 Presenters
- 24 States Represented
- Instructors from Switzerland & Canada
Instructor Updates in:
- Level 1: Introduction to Canoeing
- Level 2: Essentialsof Canoe Touring
- Level 2: Essentials of River Canoeing
- Level 3: River Kayaking
- Level 3: Coastal Kayaking
- Level 4: Whitewater Kayaking
- Level 4: Whitewater Canoeing
- Level 5: Advanced Swiftwater Rescue
- Multiple Instructor Trainer Updates
"Paddling in the snow was actually FUN..."
"Thank you for making the Asheville conference a great success!"
"Nice job, will be looking forward to more..."
"The ACA is knowledge and education."
"Excellent as always!"
"I did enjoy my time in Asheville and may attend another ACA-NPC in the future. And I will definately continue to promote and support the efforts of the ACA."