Location: Louisville, KY
- Tori McClure (Board of Trusteess - NOLS)
- Conference Presentations
- First annual SUP Summit
- Co-sponsored the first annual KFC Mayor's Cup
- Paddle America Club Social
- National Office Staff Presentations
- SEIC Meeting
- Silent Auction
- Legends of Paddling Reception
- Annual Banquet & Awards
- ACA Annual Membership Meeting
- Over 100 Members, Paddlers, Instructors, Instructor Trainers & Instructor Trainer Educators
- 15 Presenters
- 22 States Represented
Instructor Updates in:
- Level 1: Introduction to Canoeing
- Level 1: Introduction to Kayaking
- Level 2: Essentials of Canoe Touring
- Level 2: Essnetials of Kayak Touring
- Level 2: Essentials of River Canoeing
- Level 2: Essentials of River Kayaking
- Level 3: River Canoeing
- Level 3: River Kayaking
- Level 4: Whitewater Kayaking
- Level 4: Whitewater Canoeing
- Instructor Trainer Update Session
"The location of the conference was excellent. I loved how close it was to the paddling areas. I was glad to see that paddling trips were planned into the schedule."
"Thank you to all the STAFF - you were all very helpful and super friendly- you all have a place to stay if you come visit FL! we will take good care of you, as you did for us."
"ACA staff was the bomb!! Spending time with other attendees was the most positive experience I had. Food was great, speakers were great, energy was great, meeting rooms were great! Thanks you hard working people!"
"We helped with the SUP ICW at the beginning of the week and had a blast. It was great to network, socialize, compete, and SUP the "Falls of the Ohio" , actually surfing a "green wave" and paddle through some class 3 plus whitewater on an SUP. Excellent time and plenty of fun."
"I thought the ACA folks were very congenial and helpful, and our instructor update was done well. As with most whitewater, it isn't determined until the last minute where we will go, but it was nice that there was a contingent plan either way. I learned several things that I plan to take to my next class."