As an added benefit to ACA Paddle America Clubs and Affiliate Organizations, the ACA offers Personal Property Insurance for organizationally owned equipment. Items that can be covered include boats, trailers, lifejackets, paddles and other safety equipment.
In order to be eligible for this insurance, the Paddle America Club / Affiliate Organization must:
- Be in good standing with the ACA
- Complete and submit the Hull Insurance Application Form
- Complete the Hull Insurance Agreement (sent by ACA National Office upon approval of application)
- Submit insurance fees (cost is 3% of the equipment value - due within 30 days of signed insurance agreement)
Important Insurance details:
- Deductible: $500
- Coverage period is one (1) year from the date agreement is signed by both parties or until the Paddle America Club or Affiliate Organizations ACA membership lapses, which ever is sooner
- Note: This is not Liability Coverage
For questions and additional information, contact the ACA Insurance Coordinator.