About the ACA:
Get to Know the ACA!
ACA Logo Usage Guidelines
Who can use the ACA logo:
- ACA Paddle America Clubs
- Current ACA Affiliate Organizations
- Current ACA Pro Schools
- Currently certifed ACA Instructors and Instructor Trainers
- Organizations with a current MOA or MOU with the ACA
- Organizations with a current contract with the ACA where logo usage is described
- Other individuals or entities that have obtained permission from the ACA
- The ACA logos can be used in: printed materials, electronic materials, and online social networking sites
- Spell out American Canoe Association on first usage, then use the abbreviation 'ACA'
- When possible, include a link to the ACA website
- When possible, incorporate 'ACA' and 'American Canoe Association' into the appropriate meta tags
- Instructors, Instructor Trainers, Pro Schools, Paddle America Clubs and Affiliate Organizations can only use the logo provided they are currently in good standing with the ACA and follow the appropriate ACA course curricula, best practices and risk management guidelines as found on this website
- All users pledge to safeguard the ACA name and logo and pledge not to do or cause to be done any act that is inconsistent with the ACA's mission or would cause harm to the reputation or integrity of the ACA
- Manipulate the color or graphics of the logo
- Imply sponsorship or endorsement unless a specific contract is in effect with the ACA
- Place on merchandise without the prior consent of the ACA
If you would like to use the ACA logo in a way not covered by the above guidelines, please contact the ACA National Office.
For all media related questions, please contact our Communications Department.