The ACA is now accepting proposals for the 2017 Swiftwater Rescue Conference, scheduled for October 13-15 in Mill City, OR.
The ACA is seeking individuals to present high quality educational sessions on a range of swiftwater rescue topics (canoe - kayak - SUP - raft - rescue - adaptive - competition - and other paddlesport topics and disciplines). Please note, presenters are not paid.
The proposal submission deadline is to Monday, April 3rd. Please use the form below to submit your proposal.
Presentations will be selected and presenters notified by June 2nd.
If your proposal is accepted we will forward a presenter agreement to you, which will need to be signed and returned by June 30th.
All questions regarding proposal submission should be directed to SWR Conference Chair Aaron Peeler.
There are several benefits to presenting at the 2017 ACA Swiftwater Rescue Conference:
- Conference attendance free of charge
- Opportunity to co-teach with fellow SWR Professionals from across the United States
- If you are also a vendor, you will receive 25% off vendor booth fees
- Opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with the paddling community
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Proceeds benefit the ACA's Safety & Rescue program
- Praise and thanks from the ACA Staff