Each year the ACA uses funds from the annual Silent Auction to continue to develop crucial resources to further the mission of the association.
This year, the proceeds raised from the Silent Auction will go towards the ACA's continued work on the Stewardship tenets of the organization:
- Increase the local Paddle Green Initiatives across the country
- Stream to Sea Initiative to curb marine debris
- Continued protection of Sugar Island
- Advocate for full funding of the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Administer the Club Fostered Stewardship Grants for local and regional paddling clubs
How can you help?
- Bring an item to donate to the ACA Silent Auction
- Bid (until it hurts!) on as many of the other items as you can!
- Circle YES on your registration form, then simply drop off the item at registration / check in when you arrive at the conference
- If you are not attending the National Paddlesports Conference, but would like to donate an item, please mail the item to the ACA National Office, c/o Candy Patten. Please make sure it arrives by Friday, September 13, 2013.
Sleep well, knowing that your donation (and subsequent bidding on other items) will help the ACA further it's mission in the areas of stewardship of all paddling environments.