The SEIC Meeting is open to all ACA Instructors, or other individuals from the paddling community, who are interested in making a difference in paddlesports education on a local, regional, and national level.
Wednesday, November 9
Discipline Committee Meetings
7:30pm ◦ Social at Marin Brewing Company(1809 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA 94939, 415-461-4661)
Thursday, November 10 – SEIC Meeting & National Paddlesports Conference Registration
8:00am-5:30 - Safety Education & Instruction Council (SEIC) Meeting (Ballroom)
(registration not required - open to all)
12:00 - Lunch [provided for SEIC Meeting] (Served in Ballroom)
4:00pm-8:00 - National Paddlesports Conference Registration / Check in opens (Dipsea Board Room)
7:00 -Dinner [on your own] Frantoio Ristorante (152 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, 415-289-5777)
Accommodations (on your own):
- ACA room block: Holiday Inn Express - Mill Valley
- Call Hotel directly for reservations: (415) 332-5700
- To save on expenses, consider sharing a room with double beds
- ACA room block cut off deadline: October 9, 2016
- San Francisco, CA (SFO) airport
- Discounted Plane Flights (TBD)
If you are planning on attending, please fill out the SEIC Meeting Attendance Form so we can plan appropriately for meeting space and food service needs.
There is no charge for attending this meeting.
- SEIC Meeting Attendance Form (online)