Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Date: September 15 – 17, 2014
Venue: Prince Conference Center, Millennium Park & Venema Aquatic Center
Summit Program: (PDF)
- Bill Barkeley
- Janet Zeller
- Kevin Carr
- Ann Yoshida
- Jeremy Oyen
- Joe Moore
- Cindy Dillenschneider
- Tom Kersey
- Bryan Wood
- Truitt Layman
- Kevin Pimentel
- Diana Proemm
- Nancy Uschold
- Christy VanHaver
- Joan Arnold
- Angela Meyer
- Awards Ceremony & Banquet
- Two Keynote Presentations - Bill Barkeley & Ann Yoshida
- Adaptive Paddling Workshop
- Over 100 Members, Recreation Specialists, Paddlers & Instructors Represented
- Over 30 States Represented
- Over 80 Different Adaptive Organizations Attended
Additional Training in:
- ACA Adaptive Paddling Endorsement
- Continuing Education Units from the American Therapeutic Recreation Association (ATRA CEUs)
Post Summit Survey Testimonials:
"Truly an amazing event for people of all abilities."
"Not only did I connect with adaptive paddling enthusiasts, but I also made a far stronger connection with ACA."
"Best organized event I have attended in years. Re-established value of ACA conferences for me."
"I really enjoyed the supportive atmosphere and sense of collaboration."
"The entire summit surpassed my expectations, I would not hesitate attending another Adaptive Paddling Summit."
"I have pages of notes. I have learned a lot of new information. I can't imagine not attending yearly"
"It was an excellent summit. The best conference I have ever been to."