In order to renew your ACA Membership:
- Log in to the ACA website with your username and password
If your ACA membership has expired, this message will appear on the screen:
Your current membership has expired. It expired on:
Expired members are unable to reset their password. If you do not know your login credentials, please contact the ACA Membership Department for assistance.
- Click on: "Securely renew your membership now"
- Check your contact information and make any corrections
- Select your membership from the drop down menu
- Click on the "Submit Securely” button and proceed to payment area
If your membership has not yet expired, you will be taken to the ACA homepage.
- Click on: "Manage Profile" (Located under "My Profile" - lower right corner of screen)
- Click on: "Renew Your Membership Now"
- Click "OK" in pop-up window
- Update or verify your current profile information
- Click on: "Save Changes" button
- Select your membership from the drop-down menu
- Verify the payment amount (Located above the "Promotional Code" section)
- Select checkbox if billing and home address are the same - if not, add it
- Select and enter payment information
- Click on the "Submit Securely” button to complete your renewal
If you need assistance, please contact the ACA Membership Department.
If you are a renewing Paddle America Club, please contact the ACA Insurance Coordinator.